If nothing happens when you press the key, click on the applet background to get its attention, then
try the key again.
Send a quick email regarding this step if you have a comment or question.
If you are not clear about this step or wish to know why,
we encourage you to seek clarification via instant email, anonymously if you so wished.
Send a quick webmail if you have a comment or question.
You can send instant email, anonymously if you so wished.
Please provide a valid email address if you desire a reply.
Refund Procedure 1. Please use your email address that was used during payment.
2. If paid by ClickBank, simply return the ClickBank-payment-email back, as guaranteed by terms of ClickBank.
The full amount will be credited by ClickBank.
3. If paid by PayPal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full amount will be sent to you as a PayPal payment.
4. Please delete the software.
5. If you choose to keep it, may we ask that you keep it within
your immediate household only. Thank you.
You can slow the animation speed to observe the moves or you can speed it up.
You can even change the speed in the middle of a animation.
You can save/restore a rubik's cube state to/from a file in your computer or memory in the sandBox panel
Here is a valuable learning tip:
1. Scramble a cube then save it to file.
2. Restore the saved scrambled cube from file.
3. Study the step-by-step solution.
4. Repeat step 2 as often as you wish.
This allows you to be familiar with the same moves over and over again.
Key-1 to Key-3 are pre-programmed to execute Trick1 to Trick3.
You can assign key-6,key-7 and key-8 to execute your favourite moves:
1. Click [Option]-tab in the cube applet.
2. In cannedMove6, type in your moves (click ? for help).
3. Go back to cube applet (click applet tab).
4. Click on the applet background to get its attention. Then press key-6.
By editing a simple text-file in your computer, you can change your start up options such as: