Square-1 Cube Puzzle Demo
Learn to Solve Square-1 Cube Puzzle
If nothing happens when you press the key, click on the puzzle applet to get its attention, then try the key again.
You can try mouse click or mouse drag.
NB: Trick1, 2 and 3 can only be applied when Square-1 is in cube-shape.
You may want to reset the Cube because the cube(when shown) are applicable only when the Square-1 Cube is in cube-shape.
Contact email@example.com with the following:
† Patten name (make it catchy).
Your name, city and home page URL (if provided) will be posted along with your chosen pattern name.
Send a quick email regarding this step if you have a comment or question.
If you are not clear about this step or wish to know why, we encourage you to seek clarification via instant email, anonymously if you so wished.
Send a quick webmail if you have a comment or question.
You can send instant email, anonymously if you so wished.
Please provide a valid email address if you desire a reply.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: quad·rant
3a: any of the four parts into which a plane is divided by rectangular coordinate axes lying in that plane
3b: any of the four quarters into which something is divided by two real or imaginary lines that intersect each other at right angles
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: insight
1. the power or act of seeing into a situation
2. the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively
You can slow the animation speed to observe the moves or you can speed it up.
You can even change the speed in the middle of a animation.
You can save/restore a cube state to/from a file in your computer or memory in the sandBox panel (in [Option]-tab). Here is valuable learning tip:
1. Scramble a cube then save it to file.
2. Restore the saved scrambled cube from file.
3. Study the step-by-step solution.
4. Repeat step 2 as often as you wish.
This allows you to be familiar with the same moves over and over again.
Key-1 to key-3 are pre-assigned to do Trick1 to Trick3.
You can assign key-6,key-7 and key-8 to execute your favourite moves:
1. Click [Option]-tab in the cube applet.
By editing a simple text-file in your computer, you can change your start up options such as:
1. playAudio = true, playAudioIntro = false
Look for a text file in your installed folder with extension ".cfg".
Other benefits such as
† No need for internet connection.
You can record your favourite move and assign it to key-6, key-7 or key-8.
Play back your move by pressing key-6, key-7 or key-8.
This is a great feature when you use a move over and over again to solve the puzzle.
Please rate this Demo software from
1 (very bad) to 10 (very good).
Thank you for your input.
|Square-1 Cube Puzzle Copyright © 2013 GANPuzzle.com. All Rights Reserved.|
|TY||TOP slice: left,right turn|
|GH||MIDDLE slice: left,right turn|
|BN||BOTTOM slice: left,right turn|
|FJ||left half and right half 180° turns|
|<>||To view the hidden sides of Square-1 Cube, press and hold down.|
|←↑||To rotate entire Square-1 Cube|
|123||Trick1, Trick2 and Trick3.|
Solving Square-1 is difficult, very. The reward is a life-time of immense pride and joy that you can share with people around you. So slow down and learn, it is that worth it.
Take your time to follow through this learning path:
● First we make TOPslice into tulip-shape that has all 8
In Example1, we can join 2
with 2 bottom wedges
resulting in a cluster of 4 wedges.
● Then make symmetrical shapes into square-shapes.
● Tulip-shape to Square-shape Example:
● Learn more by observing how the computer does them in live situations: Click then click .
● In Example1 we first pair up TOPCorner and BOTTOMCorner to form a half.
● To fix up the TOPCorners' side color, we need Trick1 which uses Cycle5 , a simple 4-turn move Show Detail:
● Learn Trick1. It consists of 2 Cycle5s and a rightTurn. It swaps 2 TOP quadrantsi and swaps 2 bottom quadrants: .
● In Example2, we need to match up TOP's front side colors by moving this corner to this location.
● Learn Flip2Edges . It flips a pair of top w30°edges i with a pair at bottom i.
● Learn Trick2 . It uses Flip2Edges and swaps 2 top edges and 2 bottom edges.
It consists of 2
Trick1s and a 30° top turn and cycles through 3 TOP edges.
: TE3 → TE2 → TE1 , clockwise.
: TE1 → TE2 → TE3 , anti-clockwise.
● In Example1, we need a clever pre-move before Trick3a to swap TE2 BE1.
Here is a learning Tip. Scramble Cube and save to file.
To enter "Solve step by step" mode, click [START].
To exit "Solve step by step" mode, click [STOP].
For each of these patterns, can you improve on the color arrangements?
Tired of click and animate? You can sit back and enjoy the parade of patterns:
The extra features you get are: slow-mo animation, save/restore, shortcut key, move recorder, startup, etc.
It is priced less than an everyday lunch, but the joy of sharing the Tricks with your friends and family is priceless.
Buy now. You pay only US$5.95 net to gain a lifetime of pride and joy:Guaranteed. Or your money refunded.
Meet the software creator: About Me.
Tell us what you think by webmail :
You can try another puzzle:
|Rubik's 3x3x3 Cube: To solve 3x3x3, you just need to learn 3 simple tricks.|
|Visual Sudoku: Learn to solve Sudoku visually with animation. Try mini Sudoku and test your brain speed.|